Monday, April 6, 2009

Review from Gwen Jackson

Here is an excerpt from a recent blog review from Gwen Jackson:

"Marilyn Hontz – friend, fellow pastor’s wife, mom to five grown children, grandma to six, speaker, and author – recently published her second book, Shame Lifter. I was looking forward to getting a copy when I discovered it at a friend's house when we were staying with their kids while they were on a cruise. I debated what book to take with me for reading material, but never really settled on anything. As soon as I saw Marilyn's book, I knew that was the book to read. I finished it in three days and found it to be thought provoking and insightful. Anyone who reads this book will find themselves reflecting on their own life. Shame-givers come in a variety of forms... for me it was two grade-school teachers who instilled a shamed based sense of inadequacy in me..."

Click here for the remainder of the review.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I sent a comment about 2 weeks ago and I wonder if you would like to post my review of the Shame Lifter here. I don't know where else to contact you. I posted my review on my blog http://www.thelivingwordbookclub.blogspot.com. Hope to hear from you. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete