Thursday, May 7, 2009

Christian Ladies Connect Review

"Moms and dads everywhere: kudos to you. My hats are off to hard-working moms and dads all over the world, who sacrifice time, money, and energy, while giving the best of their love to a new breed that will one day rise up and be our future hope.

Though taxing at times, parenthood is one of the most satisfying jobs life could offer– or…um…at least that’s what I’ve heard from older moms and dads whose children are grown and are now raising kids of their own! Personally, I’m still in the very early stages of motherhood- parenting a voracious toddler and homeschooling a knowledge-thirsty 6 1/2 year old (yes, that’s six and one half, as she so adamantly reminds me). And, yes, I do find those moments of satisfaction and joy. Especially when they’re asleep!"

Read the rest here.


No comments:

Post a Comment